34 Fun Things to Do in Florida
Unlike any other place, Florida has beautiful beaches and state parks, fun shopping, big farms, thrill-seeking amusement parks, and more. There’s clearly something for everyone.
Things To Do In Florida
1. Snorkel And Scuba Dive At The Devil’s Den Spring
Ancient rock formations and fossil beds dating more than 30 million years and crystal clear water give visitors memories that will last.
This beautiful botanical garden offers more than 50 garden displays, waterfalls, koi ponds, and breathtaking views to enjoy.
2. Sight-see at Cedar Lakes Woods & Gardens
3. Camp At Ginnie Springs With more than 200 Wooded acres and spring-side tent sites with full electric and water hookup, campers are set up with beautiful views and fun water activities from innertubes to kayaks and canoes.
4. Have Fun At Magic Kingdom The Magic Kingdom is one of four Walt Disney-owned theme parks in Bay Lake near Orlando.
Movie lovers are guaranteed to love Universal Orlando with 3 theme parks: Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay.
5. Check Out Theme Parks At Universal Orlando
6. Visit Daytona International Speedway The racing enthusiast is sure to enjoy seeing cars race around the 2.5-mile track.
7. Learn Something New At Kennedy Space Center There’s never been a better time to learn about space as we strive to understand our role on the planet earth and the evolution of man.
Swipe Up to read more about 34 Fun Things To DO in Florida