Fort Lauderdale Beach: The Top 12 Things to Do and Places to Stay
Neighboring the city of Miami, you'll find exquisite culture and charming beaches in Fort Lauderdale Beach, but without the chaos of Miami.
With 24 miles of pristine beaches and coastal communities, here are things to do on vacation in Fort Lauderdale Beach, the best restaurants, and where to stay.
1. Visit the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
One of the most treasured landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places, the Bonnet House Museum & Gardens transports visitors to the beginning of the 20th century.
The BlueFoot Pirate Adventures is a sure-fire way of keeping the kids entertained on a night out. This one-hour themed pirate cruise is interactive, with visitors from pirates!
2. Go On an Interactive Private Cruise
3. See Retro Cars at the Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
With the most extensive collection of Packard cars from 1900 on, the Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum is a must for car enthusiasts.
4. Explore the NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale Founded in 1958, the NSU Art Museum showcases exhibitions that encompass all variations of our visual history.
5. Get Around Fort Lauderdale Beach on the Sun Trolley
Explore all of Fort Lauderdale Beach with convenience and style with the Sun Trolley. This mode of transportation is entirely free for all passengers and transports riders all around the area.
Swipe Up to learn MORE ABOUT Fort Lauderdale Beach: The Top 12 Things to Do and Places to Stay!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Frugal Expat