Help With Bills –  How to Get Financial Assistance

What do you do when you do not have enough money to pay your bills? These circumstances can happen to you and many other people. Do not stress there are many agencies out there to help you on your way.

The 2-1-1 Hot Line:

This hotline can connect you to many resources such as: – Food and Nutrition programs – Housing and aid for shelter – Healthcare – Job assistance – Care for Veterans – Help for drug or alcohol addicts – Support groups for mental illness or disabilities – Programs with aid for those released from prison.


Here is a list of some of the programs you can find to help you along your way.

Lined Circle

Where to Find Help With Bills?


Here are certain places that can help with rent payments and housing for lower-income families.  - The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - Rural Development Program - The Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)

These programs can help with the utilities.  - LIHEAP - Lifeline - Dollar Energy Fund 


Here are some programs that can assist with food-related needs. - SNAP - WIC - SFSP - Soup Kitchens



Lined Circle
Lined Circle

These programs make sure people have healthy bodies and medication to help them function. - Medicaid & Chip. - ACA. - Free Clinics are offered all over. - Urgent Care is that doc in the box kind of place to get in and out.  - Generic Drugs are that are cheaper than brand-name drugs.

Health Care

Childcare & Education

The ACF has created many different programs to help facilitate well-being in the education and childcare for low-income families.

Office of Childcare is a federal program part of the ACF (Administration of Children and Families). They work on trying to improve access to quality early care and afterschool programs for children.

Swipe Up to read more about  How to Get Financial Assistance