Here are 16 of the Best Safe Investments With High Returns
In an ideal world, investors look for investments that provide high returns and low risk. However, investments with high returns are often associated with increased risk and vice versa.
16 Best Safe Investments With High Returns
1. High Yield Savings Account High yield savings accounts are great if you’re saving up for something big or if you’re temporarily storing the cash you earned with your high-income skills.
2. Certificates Of Deposits Certificate of Deposits (CD) are closely related to the savings accounts but have higher interests. The FDIC also insures Cds. That means they are practically risk-free.
3. US Savings Bonds US savings bonds have one of the lowest investment risks. The US treasury issues the securities to fund the government’s operations.
4. Money Market Accounts Money market accounts are closely related to savings accounts and CDs. They often have a better rate than the savings accounts but have more liquidity than CDs
5. Municipal Bonds Municipal bonds are loans issued to local governments by investors. These are usually a good option for better returns with slightly higher risks than savings accounts, CDs, or saving bonds.
6. Money Market Funds
Money market funds are a kind of mutual fund investing in short-term debt instruments, cash, and cash equivalents.
7. Annuities Annuities are simply insurance contracts. You pay a certain amount of money today, and you get a stream of income in the future.
Swipe Up to read more about 16 of the best safe investment with high returns