How To Sell a Car in 5 Simple Steps
Do you want to know how to sell a car fast? Right now, the used car market is HOT, and you most might think that selling a car should be a simple process, but it can be super stressful.
Today, we will equip you with these five simple steps to sell a car quickly!
Here is the shortlist:
– Get all the paperwork ready and fill out your presale checklist.
– State the selling price for your car.
– Advertise your car appropriately.
– Test drive and seal the deal on the spot!
– Bonus: Consider trade-in offers.
– Collect all your paperwork (visit DMV online).
– Make sure your car has a current inspection.
– Print a vehicle history report.
– Collect maintenance records.
What To Do Before You Sell
– Title transfer:
– Do you have your vehicle's title? If not, then:
– Check with your lender if you owe on your car.
– Be patient.
Visit Kelley Blue Blook AND Edmunds to get a free quote on the car valuation. Be sure to look at the private party sale price, not the trade-in value.
What Is Your Asking Price?
Case in point, if the trade-in value for your car is $7,000 and the same car is going for $11,000 online, you could price your car around $10,000!
to read more about
How to Sell a Car
More About money
How to Buy A Car: Follow these 6 Steps to Get the Best Deal
What Happens if You File Taxes Late? Here is the Good News and Bad
How to Get Out of Debt: 13 Expert-Backed Steps for Success