The 11 Best Stores To Coupon + 6 Essential Tips
6 Essential Tips for Couponing
1. Read the Fine Print Most coupons will have some teeny tiny fine print at the bottom that lists the details and limitations of the coupon. Often, that is where you will find the expiration date and any other restrictions. 2. Organize Your Coupons by the Expiration Dates If you keep your coupons in order of expiration date, you will be less likely to miss out on using your coupons because they expired accidentally.
3. Start a Coupon Binder If you’re saving a lot of cut-out or printable coupons, a binder can be beneficial! Not only will it help you stay organized, but you can take the whole binder to the store with you and keep your grocery list right inside.
4. Read Each Store’s Coupon Policy Every store has different policies surrounding couponing. 5. Google Coupons for Each Store Before Checking Out In-Store or Online You can often find coupons for local stores and online shopping stores by simply searching for coupons online.
4 Different Types of Coupons 1. Manufacturer Coupons 2. Online and Mobile Coupons 3. Coupon Codes 4. Catalina Coupons
11 of the Best Stores to Coupon
1. Walgreens Walgreens is a drugstore that is popular in the couponing community.
2. CVS CVS is another drugstore that is great for couponing! 3. Walmart Walmart is a great store all around when it comes to saving money.