My Favorite Things
Here are some of my favorite things that I use with finances, blogging, and in life in general. I hope these can help you out as well.
As a side note. I added an asterisk * to links that are affiliates of mine, which means I may receive a commission if you were to make a purchase.
Investing and Finances
- Vanguard: This is my favorite American Brokerage Account
- M1 Finance*: This is my favorite Automated Investment Account.
- Fidelity: A great second choice to Vanguard
- Yotta Savings*: This is my favorite fun savings account. ( 100 Free Tickets with my link)
- Personal Capital*: I use them to help track my finances.
- Acorns*: A good way to invest with spare change
- Choose Fi *By: Chris Mamula
- The Simple Path To Wealth *By: JL Collins
- The Millionaire Next Door *By: Thomas J. Stanley
- The Richest Man in Babylon *By: George S. Clason
- Quit Like a Millionaire *By: Kristi Shen an Bryce Leung
- Atomic Habits *By: James Clear
- Your Money Your Life *By: Vicki Robins
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich *By: Ramit Sethi
- Bogleheads Guide to Investing *By: Taylor Latimore
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing *By: John Bogle